Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sis...I'm Proud Of You

Dearest Sis,

First of all let me congratulate you forall the success which you obtained all these time . Hopefully you'll be more successful in the near future. Apart from that, I would like thanked you for being my beloved sister who has sacrificed alot and loved me from the day I walked till now.





















In repayment of your endless deeds, I could only forward my prayers to Allah so that you'll be under his good carewith happiness, health and prosperity throughout your life. May Allah grant all your wishes. Lastly, the whole family is proud and will support you in all means.










The dinner performance by Anuar Zain and Datuk Sheila Majid

















from left Nathra, Natasya, Fauziah Latiff and Emak





With Tan Sri Datuk Sri Rafidah Aziz and Syarifah Syawati



















































































































No comments: